
It is really hard for me to believe that LeeLee is 6. As you all learned earlier, LeeLee is convinced that she is going to marry Justin Bieber. She has a ranking system, she says God is first, then me, then Justin Bieber. I guess I should be thankful that God and I are in the top two spots, but the fact that Justin Bieber is even in the top 10 is still somewhat disturbing to me. But when it comes to LeeLee and presents, I knew that Justin Bieber stuff would bring the biggest smile. I wrestled with whether or not to fule the fire, but in the end I figured she would appreciate JB stuff more than any toys. Noelle and I shopped for her and we lucked out at Walmart. Obviously he is on the way out, because all the shirts and things were marked down to $2 or less. We were able to find her three shirts, a jacket, a hat, wall stickers, and a new poster.

Noelle was cautious about us getting the wall stickers and the new poster since they share a room. She doesn't want any of her friends to think they belong to her. I don't think she has anything to worry about, LeeLee will proudly claim them.

Once she opened up her Justin Bieber goodies, she got dressed for dinner.

This is what she looked like when he headed out. She was so proud, and walking with quite a bit of sass. She is such an amazing little girl. I am thankful for each of her 6 years. I pray that the Lord blesses her with many more years. I know that when God made LeeLee, he totally broke the mold, and I pray that she will always keep him at number one.
No comments:
Post a Comment