
I keep going back and forth on which one I like best. They are both by far my all time favorite pictures of my kids. So, when you come to my house, it isn't those pretty pictures below that you will see framed, it is these. These make me smile, these remind me of how truly blessed I am. These capture each one in such a perfect little moment of time, that somehow reflects every bit of who they really are. These are the children that I am proud to claim. Thank you Lord that you didn't give me picture perfect children, you gave me these precious, imperfect children, and I love them so.
2 comments:
I do believe your children are the best looking crew I have ever seen. I see why you love these pictures more than you do the others. They do reflect them all perfectly. You are blessed Jenna. When I see you all, I am constantly in awe.
Much Love,
Karen
Seriously the cutest children ever, with mighty personalities to match. Love it and you all.
Post a Comment