This beautiful young lady is Lindsey. Lindsey joined my college girls Bible study a few years ago. It didn't take us long before our whole family was in love with Lindsey. As the kids fell in love with her they replaced her name with their affectionate nickname of Little Z. This is the sweet letter I received from her.
Jenna, Paul, Noelle, Hunter, Lee Lee, and Hope-
This is a personal invite to my nursing school pinning. It is on Sunday May 8 at 3pm at Auburn United Methodist Church. It is basically a tradition in the nursing world and to us it is kind of a big deal. Sort of like a life milestone, sign of accomplishment, etc. I could not have gotten through nursing school without your family. Your prayers, desserts, dinners, guidance, support, and listening ears have been more than I could have ever asked for. Not to mention yall coined me the best nickname ever, "Little Z." You are my family away from home and I stinkin' love yall! If you cannot make it please don't worry! I think it is mother's day so I will completely understand, but just know that I would love to see my "family" at this special occasion.~Little Z
1 comment:
jenna....that is so sweet....little Z is a beautiful young lady...i'm sure she'll be a great nurse...all the kids your guys work with are lucky to be a part of the sanders clan...miss yeah girl
andrea
your china travel buddy ;0)
let's go again ;)
Post a Comment