Hope took to the beach quite well too! She loved the waves and the sand. It was such a relief to have her let go of us and enjoy everything the beach had to offer.
Rags enjoys the beach so much too! He used to be extremely adventurous in the water years ago, but I still think he remembers his near drowning experience, so he won't go far into the water now. But he does love to get wet then roll around in the sand. We just hose him off outside like we do the kids.
LeeLee is the ultimate beach baby. She loves the activity of the sun, sound, and surf. She is non stop action at the beach. She also gets so incredibly dark even with 100 spf sunscreen on. I know all my asian friends will fuss at me for how dark the girls are, but there really isn't much I can do except lock them inside.
1 comment:
I love the beach pictures. It looks like you all had a great time!! It was great to see Hope enjoying it. Just makes more ready to get Lily home :)
Post a Comment