Saturday, June 18, 2011

Should I Be Worried?



Hunter and one of his best friends Lee are just about as all boy as you can get. They are avid hunters, fishermen, and trappers.  I love having them together, because there is always a great discovery or adventure.  However, on Lee's last visit, we had a thunderstorm, so we had to call all the kids inside.  They all disappeared upstairs for a while, and this is what came down.

What is even more surprising is that they were talked into this by my two youngest.  I still haven't quite figured out how that happened, or why for that matter Hope is wearing a ski bib.  However, they seemed to be quite proud of themselves.  
I guess I shouldn't be worried, the boys quickly shed the dresses, and were quickly trying to figure out how to retaliate.  Hunter says the girls told them they would give them $100 to dress up and let them do their make up.  So, he and Lee were disappointed that there was no payout in the end.

No comments: