Saturday, November 26, 2011

Fun in the Sand

Since the boys left early, the girls and I got to stay and play in the sand.  They had a blast with some friends they met making a giant sea turtle.  He turned out pretty cute I think.
This was my real surprise.  Pippa liked the beach.  She didn't just like it, she loved it.  Every time she went outside, she would start trotting down the boardwalk towards the beach.  She would turn back and look at me to see if I was coming or not.  She just wanted to sit there and feel the wind and let the salty air soothe her achey bones.  I hope Pippa has many more trips to this place with us.  I never feel like I get enough time there.  We always tell the beach good bye when we go, and we always come home and start planning our next trip.

No comments: