Tuesday, December 06, 2011

My Baby is 11!

Noelle wanted to eat catfish for her birthday, she we grabbed her best friend, her sister, and Tita, and headed to Moe's Original Barbecue downtown.  Noelle loved it, which thrilled me since I picked it.  I knew they had catfish, and I was just hoping she would like it.
They let her use a Sharpie marker and write on the tree in the middle of the restaurant.  They all wrote their names.
I can't believe she is 11.  She is such a blessing to me.  She is always my big helper, and she actually enjoys helping out around the house with the girls.  She often calls herself the good one, because she knows that she is my easiest child to parent.  However, I am fearing the emotional teen years.
And no, she doesn't look like me.  She looks JUST LIKE HER DADDY.  Unfortunately he had to be out of town, and missed her birthday.  Poor Hunter was sick, so he missed out too.
She opened up her presents from Tita there, and then wore her robe.  I want one of those, it is cute!  Happy Birthday precious girl.  I am proud to be your momma!

No comments: