Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sleepover Peace Party

I don't exactly know where my brain was when I told Noelle that I would throw her a slumber party of her closest friends.  I told her that she could invite four friends and that I would throw her a really cool peace party.  She invited a party hardy bunch, so we had lots of fun and a full night.  Since Paul was gone, I didn't get as many pictures of all the activities, but we stayed busy.  They painted peace paintings.  Then they made their own oreo cakesters similar to the snowmen, but with peace signs.  Then we had a hot chocolate bar and ice cream cake.
 Once we cleaned up from that, the girls made lip gloss...this was super fun!  Then we did fingernails.  We did a water marbling technique that makes the nails look tie dyed.  All toenails were then painted with a sparkly OPI color.  They were all so cute.  Noelle had picked out Mr. Popper's Penguins, so we all settled in to watch that.  Finally at 2 a.m. all was quiet in the house.
But only for four hours.  They were all up and ready for french toast early in the morning.  I will think long and hard before I agree to another slumber party.....but I do think she is worth it!

No comments: