Tuesday, January 03, 2012
At Home 3/365
When Hope curls up on the couch, it makes me smile. When she opens my door in the morning, and peeks just to make sure we are here, I smile. When she comes in and snuggles up with Paul in the evenings, I smile. She is home, she is loved. As I look at this new year, it is sweet, I get to enjoy more time being a mommy to four great kids. BUT, there is also this deep hole in my heart for the thousands of children that we left behind that are just like Hope. Some of them, who I personally now know and am invested in. Oh how I would love to see them at home sitting on someone's couch...for them to have someone smile, just because they are there......Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. James 1:27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
WOW! hope is beautiful...love your new blog!
Post a Comment