Wednesday, January 04, 2012
The Pink Fuzzies 4/365
I have a pink fuzzy vest that I got years ago. I think it could be considered a little tacky, but I love it. I often catch the girls getting it out of my closet and wearing it. I was so tickled when I found a coat to fit Pippa, and it matched my pink fuzzy vest. It was a big deal to find a coat that actually fit Pippa because of her unusual shape, but I had the added bonus that we could be twins. When I put my vest on, and Pippa's coat, Hope looked at me and said, "No fair, I want to match you all too!" To which LeeLee replied, "me too!" I found these sweet minky outfits on sale on the internet for just $15 each, so I knew that I could make their matching dreams come true. Normally we only spend $5 per Christmas gift, but these outfits justified the extra money. Noelle helped me wrap the gifts for the little girls, and when I pulled these outfits out to wrap, the envy bug got her. She said, "Oh no, now I'm going to be left out." I played it off, and said, "yes, but now you will be able to take a picture of Pips and I with the little girls." Her sweet face fell. So, it was fun to see her open her matching outfit up on Christmas morning. They of course all chose to wear them today, their first day back at school. So, I am wearing my pink fuzzy vest, and Pippa has her coat on. Hunter thinks we have all lost it, I think he might be right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love your 365 project! A great idea. I don't think I could be as faithful. I also really like the pink fuzzies. My girls love to match. And that handsome son of yours! I love country boys. So simple. Happy New Year. Thanks for mentioning me;0)
Post a Comment