Tuesday, January 24, 2012
My Tuesday Blessings 24/365
I know, it's late. I'm just now crawling into bed and opening my laptop. Tuesdays are like this for me, but every second of my late Tuesday nights are such a blessing to me. As my kids are putting on their pjs and slipping into bed, my front door opens and closes several times until my living room is filled with smiling young faces. Some weeks all ten of them are here, some weeks it is only five or six. But no matter how many are here, the day always ends the same....I end up feeling blessed. These girls come to my house to dig deeper into the word of God. We tackle it head on, and have fun in the process. There is always lots of laughter. There is always a kitchen full of sweets. There is always someone or something for us to pray for. I am always in awe of what God has for us. I always pray that God would use me in their lives to make a difference, and I won't know how much God was able to use me, but this one thing is for sure.....God uses them to make a difference in me. Thank you Lord for planting me in this season where I can watch your mighty hand move in the lives of these young ladies. I am in awe of the generation that is coming up before our eyes. How blessed are those who are hungry and thirsty for righteousness, because it is they who will be satisfied! Matthew 5:6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment