Saturday, January 28, 2012

Showering Amy With Love 28/365

Today we had an honor of hosting a wedding shower for our sweet Amy.  Amy lived in our basement part time her senior year of college.  She means the world to us.  She is an amazing girl who strives to live her life for the one who gave up his for her.  We were thrilled when she found an equally matched young man.  He and I met first online.  He had to answer my series of questions that I give to all the boys who date my girls.  Brandon, who is now her fiance, did the best job of anyone at answering my questions.  In fact I read his answers last semester to my Tuesday night girls, and they were all ready to take Amy down for a chance at this guy.  The more we are around him, the more we adore him.
Amy the bride is on the right, with Sarah our sweet bride from a few years ago.  I miss having these girls regularly running through my house.  We look forward to reuniting again in about a month for what is sure to be a sweet wedding.  I bet I even shed a tear of two!

No comments: