Of course we had to celebrate Hope's birthday at school with all of her friends. For the privacy of her friends, I won't show any of them, but they were all so excited for Hope. She was so cute passing out her chosen cookie cake. One little guy dropped his piece on the floor, and Hope came back to us just fussing about it. Then I give her another piece to take to him, and I hear her say, "This is your last chance, don't drop it again!" My eyes got all huge, and I said, "Hope, we do not talk to our friends like that." Then her teacher interjects, "I think she learned that from me."
We also took goody bags for her to pass out to her friends at the end of the day. She was so excited to give them each something. So, now the birthday is officially over. I heard her tell one of my bible study girls last night, "It's not my birthday anymore." She is right, it is over. She now has the longest to wait in the family to celebrate again. This will be hard for her, she is rather fond of celebrating. She will just have to settle for celebrating her siblings. LeeLee is up next.

1 comment:
I think you could start an entire blog on the precious things Hope says! Adorable!
Post a Comment