We went to Sam's club and each child picked out their special Valentine's Candy for their class. Then we came home and made wrappers for each of their candies. They each got busy wrapping and tapping cute little Valentine's wishes to their candy. Noelle picked push pops, she already knew they would be a big hit because she did them last year.
Hope picked a discounted box of sour patch kids (it said it was missing parts, but it had all 24 bags of candy.) She is so excited to be making Valentines. She said, "I love Valentines" We asked her what Valentines is, and she said, "Hmmm, I really don't know." But she does know it is special, so she is excited.
Hunter got some extreme sour airheads. He is so excited about giving these out.
LeeLee followed in the footsteps of her older sister, so she too picked push pops.
Here are the end results. I am happy with how they turned out, and the kids are even happier. I am ready for these to go out the door tomorrow and into the homes of all of their little friends. I'm looking forward to a great Valentine's Day.





No comments:
Post a Comment