Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day 45/365

Hope you all have had a great Valentine's Day.  My girls were a little more excited this morning than my slow moving boy.  They all dressed in their pink peace and love shirts.  They headed off for a day of adventure at school.
Each of them had a party in their class.  I got to spend the most time in Hope's class for this party since I brought something.  It was cute to watch her excitement.
These three goofy girls can light up any Valentine's Day!!  I get to go on my special Valentine's Date another day, so you'll hear about it then.  As for now, I am off to bake brownies for a special group of young ladies so we can celebrate the rest of the night with our true Prince Charming, our Lord and savior, Jesus Christ.  It doesn't get much better than that!  Hope your Valentine's Day is full of blessings!

2 comments:

Cheri said...

All your kids are so stinkin' cute! I love seeing all the pics. BTW, I absolutely loved Valentines Day when I was in school. Great parties!

KBam said...

I am enjoying getting to see pics of your sweet blessings every day!! Lily enjoys seeing Hope...we need to get them together soon :)