Just in case any of you wanted to nominate me for mother of the year, I thought I would go ahead this early in the year and give you the true goods on how I really would never deserve such an award. This picture would be my children eating their dinner. What is in those bowls? Oh that would be hot fudge cakes. You know, ice cream, chocolate cake, hot fudge, peanut butter cups, and whip cream on top. And yes, it is dinner, they got two helpings. It does cover three of the food groups, so I am in no way feeling guilty over this. Also, look at them, they look like little rug rats....I think they are still precious, but I have allowed them to look like this all day long. So, it is with great pride that I withdraw myself from any nominations for mother of the year.

3 comments:
i wish you were my mom ;)
i'd vote for you
You get my vote!! love it!!
I think that dinner would qualify you as mother of the year!!! You would definitely win the kids' votes!!! :-) Sounds yummy.
Post a Comment