Noelle isn't exactly what I would call normal...but neither am I, so this really is not a huge surprise. Now that I think about it, I'm not really sure anyone living under our roof is normal. Noelle loves school, and excels at school. She doesn't like to miss, and will often lie to me about how she is feeling for fear that I may keep her home. In science, she and her team have made an ecosystem. They do observations on them and keep detailed drawings of what they see in their science journals. Noelle has been frustrated with her group because they won't allow her enough time to count the rocks in the bottom of their aquarium. She wants to know the number of rocks, so that her drawings are perfect.
So, her sweet teacher scooped her up about the same amount of rocks that they used in the bottom of the aquarium, and told her that she could just count those instead. She is excited to count them all, and report back with a number. See what I meant about not being normal. Why would any normal eleven year old subject themselves to this?


2 comments:
Can I borrow her? There are some days I need an over achiever in this house!
tjust like her mama... AMAZING!!!!
braless
Post a Comment