Thursday, February 09, 2012
What is Old is New 40/365
While looking for a missing dress, I decided to search in the storage bins. I came across one storage bin of Noelle's old clothes that will fit the little girls perfectly. Noelle and I sorted the clothes and put them on the girls beds. They were so excited to see all their new things. They couldn't wait to put on the new to them pajamas for bed. Noelle and I were both a little sad, because some of the things we pulled out were her very favorites from first grade. Noelle doesn't like this growing up stuff, and honestly, neither do I. I wish they could all stay little forever. Just in case you were wondering, I never found the dress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I do this with Seth's clothes. I've not bought anything for Jack in years. With the girls, they just get moved from Ivy's drawer, to Eva's drawer, then finally to Joy's drawer if they are still in good condition. They always get excited for the new stuff.
Post a Comment