Friday, March 09, 2012
Annie Update 69/365
Noelle's dream dog has always been a Yorkie. I now that I am writing that, I also must confess that a Yorkie has been my dream dog too. But other dogs have always captured my heart more. Obviously, Annie has captured Noelle in some weird way too. Noelle has bonded with Annie in such a sweet way. Annie has been with us for only five months now, but she is quite sure she loves it here. I will admit that there were a few days after I brought her home that I wondered if it would work out, but Annie overcame all of her fears of children, and has accepted each one of them. Annie looks like Einstein to me. Her wild hair is always going in weird directions, and she is rather intelligent. However, she sometimes acts like Dory from Nemo. She meets people, then they leave the room and come back and she acts like she has never seen them before. She is snuggly, and I think she thinks she is Pippa's size. She never quite understands why her entire body doesn't fit in my lap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment