Saturday, March 10, 2012

Ragamuffin Princess 70/365

I am so thankful for this ragamuffin princess.  God knew exactly what he was doing when he had a hand in her joining our family.  She keeps me on my toes, and keeps me smiling.
On Thursdays the kids come home from school with their Thursday folders.  In their Thursday folders are all the grades from the previous week.  Generally before I pick them up Hunter has taken a look at his to see how many bad papers he has so he can think of his response.  Noelle doesn't look at hers, because she is scared that she might have a B on something....God forbid.  Hope is clueless as to what any of the grades mean.  But LeeLee, my precious LeeLee, she loves Thursday folders.  On the way home she will pull out her papers and you will hear her say, "100, 100, 100, 100, 100, 100, 100, 100, and oh where is that one, there it is, 100, 100, and a 100.  Oh yeah, that's right, I'm perfect, but I already knew that!"
You are right LeeLee!!  You are perfect!  You are my perfect little ragamuffin princess, and don't ever let anyone tell you any different.  You may not have my blood running through your veins, but you are definitely my child.

No comments: