All the signs of spring are here. The azaleas are blooming. The momma bird has already hatched her babies on our front porch. The snakes are already swimming in the creek. So, we felt it was time to also give Rags a little relief from his fuzziness. Or maybe that is give myself a break from sweeping up his fuzziness.
He is such a good boy. He knows when I am going shave him, and he comes along and just lays at my feet. He is such a trooper. I give him a few breaks here and there so he can shake and roll. As each layer comes off, he seems to smile a little more.Then after an hour, we end up with this happy face. I think he is cute either way, but it takes me awhile to get used to his nakedness. When we came in from the cut, Hope looked at me and said, "What did you do to Ragsy?" I told her he got his new do, and she replied, "he looks cute."



No comments:
Post a Comment