Monday, March 26, 2012

Let the Fun Begin 86/365

Day one started with a trip to the dollar store.  We each got a can of shaving cream.
Then the war began.  It didn't take long before everyone was covered.
The cars slowed down to see what we were up to, but no one dared to stop.
Maybe it was this guy that had them all scared.  For those of you that we saw, yes, we know we are crazy.
But we are fun and crazy.
So there you have it.  Day one cost us $5.40.  We now have $112.60 to last us the next four days.  Looking forward to seeing what else we can get into.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

I love it - it looks like a lot of fun!!!! I would have stopped and played if I had driven by - or at least taken some pictures...enjoy the rest of the week.

Rebekah said...

What fun!!!

andrea said...

jenna could you be any cooler? your the greatest mom....your kiddos are so lucky that your so fun loving....love it!