Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bubble Fun 87/365

Today we went shopping and this was the loot that we got for our super fun Tuesday.
First, we made these....do you know what they are?  Only the most super cool bubble wands in the world. (Notice the tarp hanging from the tree....that is from a game the kids made up. I'm sure the neighbors know by now that we are rednecks.)
Then we made our own amazing bubble solution.  This stuff is way better than anything you can buy in the store.
It didn't take long before Noelle got the hang of it.
Some people never really got the hang of it, but there is always tomorrow.
After some practice, some perfected it and could make a full circle.  Tomorrow we will work on putting the bubbles over people.
I guess we didn't scare our friends off today.  Sara stopped by and gave the girls a baton lesson.  While on the subject of Sara, we are very proud of her for making AU majorettes again for her upcoming senior year.  She is so special to all of us.
Day two is done.  We went a little over budget, but that is fine because yesterday was so cheap.  So today we spent $14.48.  So that leaves us with $98.12 for the next three days.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Seriously Jenna, I can't go to bed until I see what you all have done for the day. Thanks for letting me see inside your family life. I've always thought if I could just be a fly on the wall in your house then I would be so much wiser in my own parenting. You inspire me, and I can't wait to see the rest of your week.