Noelle's amazing big sister talents showed themselves today as she really took care of the little girls at the park. She swung them and helped them up and down off all the monkey bars that were to high for them. She is also my second set of eyes when it comes to Hope. We worry about her being naive and talking to strangers, but Noelle keeps her in line. I am so thankful for her.
LeeLee and Hunter are more adventerous...LeeLee is right in her element in a park.
While we were out, we picked up some sidewalk chalk. When we got home the kids each took a portion of the driveway. I bet you can guess that Noelle drew the picture of Annie above. She is a little obsessed with her Annie.All their pictures made me smile, but this one really made me smile. I told them to draw something that was special to them. Everyone drew several things except for Hunter. This is a picture of me, when I was pregnant with him. He knows how to melt my heart.
So today we spent a grand total of $7.52. Than leaves us with $90.60 for the next 2 days. Tomorrow is our big day, and I am excited.





No comments:
Post a Comment