Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Not Again! 66/365

You know when you see a kid sleeping with their pillows wrapped in towels, and a big bowl beside them that it can only mean one thing.  They have been hit with a virus, and not just any virus, but THE VIRUS.  Noelle woke up at 3 a.m. and made it to the kitchen before the virus festivities began.  Bless her heart, she has had a rough day and still is unable to eat.  Hopefully with some good rest, she will be up and eating tomorrow. I am also praying that no one else gets it.

Our little mouse didn't make it through the night either.  It was sad for everyone, but it seems he just couldn't pull through the little down turn he had.  We will have fond memories of him!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Poor Noelle! I hope she feels better soon and those little virus monsters stay in her bed and not travel around the house. Good Luck!

Tricia Thompson

Cheri said...

I hate those viruses! I hope she is feeling better soon and no one else gets sick.