Friday, March 02, 2012

Read Across the Living Room 62/365

In the spirit of Read Across America, the kids school had their last book fair of the year.  The kids love the book fair because they know I will buy each of them a new book. I am a huge fan of the library, both the school's and the public one.  I am also a huge fan of children's literature.  I have tons of books from my days in the classroom, so I don't normally buy very many new ones.  They were getting a little worried that I wouldn't make it to the book fair because one by one this week the keeps were sick.  However, I finally made it and each of them got their first choice.  LeeLee got home and had already gotten so into her book (Princess Posey and the Neighbor Dog), that she immediately changed clothes to look like Princess Posey.  Then I caught her reading Hope's book to her just like a little teacher would.  Hope listened closely to every word.  It was fun today watching the kids be so excited about reading.

No comments: