Today was the county competition for 4-H. Noelle was so excited to be entering her picture of Annie again. She ended up doing a great job, and now she will be advancing onto the Regional Competition in June. She knows that the competition is going to be stiffer, but she is ready for the challenge. When I watch her at things like this, I see how she is my child.
In other news, we went to campus today for the A-day game, and ended up hanging out with the guys from the taco truck. The girls and I had a blast, and we enjoyed all out free food. Once we caught back up with our boys, we had to get them to join us for some more taco truck fun. I at this point am questioning whether or not the taco truck laces their meat in something illegal, because it is addicting!!

No comments:
Post a Comment