Well, LeeLee was right, it was a shame that her birthday was yesterday. With everything that is going on, she didn't get to experience a normal family birthday. We took her out to a special dinner, and unfortunately, I forgot my camera. So, no pictures. No worries though, she has elected to celebrate her birthday on Sunday once the services are completed for Uncle Mike. So, that update will come then.
In the meantime, we will get back to Easter. The kids kinda got cheated out of all their Easter activities too, so we are playing catch up. Hope had fun dying eggs this year. She was gentle this year and didn't crack all of her eggs like she did last year. LeeLee was all about the business of dying the eggs. She was the first one done, and she was ready to move on to some other activities.
Noelle perfected tie dying the eggs. She has some super cool ones when we finished.
And, Hunter just made a mess. I was reminded of why I called him Hurricane Hunter. He has the ability to make a mess wherever he goes.



No comments:
Post a Comment