Those were the words I heard out of Hunter's mouth as he ran up the hill from the back yard. I looked at him thinking I would see a cracked egg, but no, instead he was holding a miniature egg.
We went inside and decided to do our research. I will admit that I thought something may be wrong with one of our feathered friends. Hunter on the other hand thought that maybe a snake had ventured into the coop and left an egg. However after a little research, we found out that it does happen, and it is called a..............FART EGG! Isn't that hilarious? Our chicken laid a fart egg. The little egg has no yolk, and is a freak thing that doesn't naturally happen very often. We are learning so much through our urban chicken farming. It has been a great project for our kids and I highly recommend it. I can't even count the number of life lessons that the chickens are teaching our kids. And we have also learned this funny little lesson about fart eggs.


1 comment:
hilarious....i like the fart egg he/she is cute ;)
Post a Comment