Saturday, May 12, 2012

Magic Kingdom Day Two 133/365

 
We woke up to fun waffles....I just smile at all the little touches that makes Disney so magical.
We watched the shows from a distance as we have seen them  before.
 We headed down to Downtown Disney in the middle of the day to check out Pin Traders.  Noelle was in search of one certain pin.  We didn't find it, but we did find lots of other treasures.
 We went back to the park and rode Space Mountain a few more times....it is hard to believe she was scared to ride the first time.  My neck is still a little sore from this ride.
We again closed down the park.  I looked down at Noelle as we were relishing our final moments at Disney, and I saw a tear fall down her cheek.  She is definitely my child.  I always get a little teary eyed when I walk down Main Street for the first time each trip, and I mist up in the way out.  

When we got back to our resort.  Noelle wanted to swim.  So we stayed up until 1 a.m. so she could have some time to do that.  It sure did make the 6 a.m. wake up difficult so we could head to the airport.  It was all worth it though!  I am very proud of Noelle, this was a wonderful way to reward her and all of her hard work.  Now if I can just figure out another excuse to come back!

2 comments:

Nightingale said...

Love that place!!! Space Mountain is my favorite ride ever! I cried leaving Disney, too. We were there for Christmas and got to see the holiday fireworks show. It was great!

Cheri said...

It looks like so much fun! And the look on your daughter's face is priceless!