Paul went to clean out one of our rentals, and came home with this stack of playstation 2 systems for Hunter. Of course we have no clue whether or not they work, but Hunter sure wanted to find out. He was talking about wanting the cords for his birthday. I tried reasoning with him, by explaining that we already have a wii, and there was no need for anything more. I wasn't getting very far until......we looked up the non working ones on ebay and realized he could make some money and buy something he really wanted. So, Hunter's ebay adventure started today. He worked with me to list them. He was real excited when he went to bed because they were already at $25 and he has two watchers. It will be interesting to see how much they go for. I can tell you this though, I am glad they will be leaving my house!

No comments:
Post a Comment