Today my first born, my baby, graduated from elementary school. She delivered an amazing speech to the crowd. Notice her teacher in the background wiping a tear. That is because Noelle was talking about her.
With a quick handshake, she is on her way to middle school. I don't think I'm ready for that.
Noelle was blessed to meet her best friend in first grade, and they are still the best of friends today!
Mrs. Cain has been such a blessing to us this year. Noelle has loved having her for homeroom.
This teacher however, has meant the world to us. Noelle had her for 1st, 3rd, and 5th. So 60% of her elementary years were spent with Mrs. Bass. She is not only a great teacher, but she has also become a good friend. She is truly Noelle's other mother. In fact, Noelle asked her if she would take custody of her if something happened to Paul and I. Of course, Mrs. Bass said yes. I don't think I could sing her praises enough, you'll just have to trust me on how amazing she is.
I am one proud momma. Noelle is such an amazing girl, and I know she will tackle middle school with grace, confidence, and ease. I pray that she remains firm in her faith as she moves through the years ahead.



2 comments:
Congrats to Noelle....Middle School is another milestone....she'll do great....she is so beautiful.
Congrats Noelle! That is an awesome accomplishment. Mrs. Sandy Resa, Drake Middle School's principal is a great friend of mine, one of my Chi-O sorority sisters from my days in Auburn. She will love having Noelle at her school. I know that she will do awesome. Beautiful inside as she is outside!
Tricia Thompson
Post a Comment