Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Picnic Night 137/365

Wednesday nights have turned a little crazy for us.  LeeLee has moved up the ranks in gymnastics, so she has to spend five hours a week at the gym.  We also have church on Wednesdays, and I teach on Wednesday nights, so with all the running around, dinner is on the go.  I love it when the weather is good though, and we can eat outside of the church.

This picture of Hope is funny to me.  It is hard to break some old habits, and one of those for her is squatting instead of sitting.  She will squat over her food and eat.  I had to coax her into sitting on the grass.  Once she was sitting, she had to figure out what to do with those long legs of hers.

Tonight her class had a recognition ceremony, and she had to read a little passage about something that they had done.  I was so proud of her as she worked really hard to read.  She missed a few words, but she got most of them on her own.  She has come so far, and I am one proud momma!!

No comments: