I got interrupted by Mother's Day and our little find from LeeLee, so now I will get back to the end of our Disney trip.
Noelle had stayed up so late, that waking up in the morning for our Disney Magical Express ride was difficult for her (and me.) We had to go to a few resorts and pick up guests, so she fell asleep in this position. Honestly, I was jealous! I wish I could sleep sitting up in a car or on a plane. We got a quick breakfast at the airport then headed home. She and I speculated all the way home about what the other kids were going to say. Were they going to be mad? Would they be more willing to help out? Or, would we only be hearing "not fair"?
Now that we are home, I can tell you how proud I am of not only Noelle, but the three that got left behind too. They were actually excited for Noelle that she got to go. They wanted to hear all about it, and they listened to her with such intensity. Of course we had brought back gifts for everyone, but I was so blessed to see the genuine excitement that they had for her. They all understood completely why she was rewarded, and they all fessed up to their failures. Now it will be interesting to see in the months to come if they continue to work a little harder when I ask them to help me out. I think Hunter will be one of my new helpers. He is thinking he would love a trip to Disney with just mom. So, now we shall wait and see!

1 comment:
I'm so glad you guys had an excellent adventure!
Post a Comment