Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Tig 123/365

I was standing on the back porch throwing some bread down for the chickens when I heard a man's voice in my back yard.  I turned my head quickly and was thrilled with the sight of Tig.  His name is really Kevin, but we call him Tig.  He was an add on to our college kids, he started coming because of a girl. But once he came a few times, he was part of the family.  The kids fell in love, especially Hunter.  Tig has probably been one of Hunter's all time favorites.  You see, Tig is a true fisherman, and Hunter wants to be just like him.  We haven't seen him in about a year and half, so this was a wonderful surprise.  Hope had never met him, but it is obvious that she took to him instantly.  I am so thankful for all the college students that have walked through our door.  I love it even more when they come by to catch up!  I wish you well Tig on your next set of adventures, remember that our door is always open to you!

No comments: