We love Art in the Dark. The kids work on the art, then it is displayed through the halls of the school with black lights. Everything glows.....
Noelle did awesome on this Auburn Baton Twirling Tiger.
Hunter made hieroglyphics along with his class.
He also made this really cool dog. He says it looks like Rags, but I think it looks like a doberman.
LeeLee made a cute little sea horse.
It took us a while, but we finally found Hope's blowfish. I think maybe she thought it was a whale and put Jonah inside.
This was my favorite picture of the night. I put my flash on because I wanted to get a picture of LeeLee beside her blowfish. Because we are in the dark, I couldn't see anything but the picture. I knew I had LeeLee lined up, but it wasn't until later that I realized this was the face she was making. This child is a mess!

No comments:
Post a Comment