Monday, April 30, 2012

It's Gonna Be a Long Night 121/365

This is the front of my house.  I feel well protected right now, because this is just one of many police cars outside.
We also have this....you will have to trust me, it is a SWAT bus.  I couldn't use my flash because I didn't want them to think it was a gunshot.  I now have two of these.  We are on lockdown, and my neighbor is hold up in his house with a gun.  I promise you, I live in a really nice area.  This is just one of those crazy things.  Please pray for us though.  I am hoping that this all ends peacefully, I'm afraid it won't, but I pray that it does.

UPDATE:  They were able to peacefully remove the armed man from the house around 5 a.m.  He is now in custody.  I am a little worried about his dogs though. They are silent, so I am hoping they made it through all of this too.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Yikes. I am glad to see you guys are okay!

Cheri said...

What a scarey situation! I'm glad you are all okay.