We spent our morning down at the beach. The waves were rough, so we had continual wipe outs. I almost felt like we were even part of the game show. So, we headed to the pool.
Hope learned how to swim today. Woohooo! This is a big step for our sweet girl, and I am super proud. She just has the noodle here because she was relaxing.
The girls kept getting out and jumping in.
This picture cracks me up. It sums up their relationship perfectly, LeeLee leads and Hope follows.
Hunter was so busy too, because........
somebody decided to take off and come join us! We were all excited to see Daddy. I don't know how long we will have him for, but I am thrilled to have him at least a little.
Annie is doing better today. Luckily I travel with an arsenal of dog medicine, so I think we have her on the mend.
Today was a 12 dolphin day. Every time I come here, I always pray on the way that I will see a dolphin, just one. God always likes to show out, and he sends plenty of them my way. I was thrilled today when one of my gifts was a baby dolphin jumping and doing belly flops in front of me for about 10 minutes. God is so good!


1 comment:
looks like you guys are having a blast!
enjoy your vacation and your time away from hectic daily life.
andrea
Post a Comment