Today was HOT! The heat didn't stop the fun though. Hunter scoped out an area early so we could have a bonfire tonight. He wanted to make sure we didn't go another night without having one.
Noelle kept everyone else entertained. She offered different "classes" for her sisters to take. Of course they were thrilled to sign up for her courses.
LeeLee can be a bit of a troublemaker though, and she enjoyed squirting everyone. I somehow didn't get a picture of Hope. Maybe that is because she spent her whole day in the water swimming. She is still so excited that she can now do it.
Today was only a one dolphin day, but it was a 25 stingray day. That is a new kind of day for us here. At one point I was wondering why people pay good money to swim with these things. Hunter and I found ourselves dodging giant stingrays. They are beautiful, but all I could think about was the crocodile hunter. We made it to safety just fine, but now I am wondering what tomorrow will bring. We ended our day with our bonfire. There is nothing better than smores on the beach. I am now typing to the sounds of lots of little children sleeping. My heart is full....and tired.



1 comment:
your one happy mama...your words truly show your heart.
we arrive at our beach house june 9th your making me want to come NOW.
andrea
Post a Comment