She was happy with the results though. We talked about how some teenagers would probably come by and stomp it. However, it was a giant lab that was the death of the mermaid. He ran right on top of her. The owners felt so bad, but we assured them that we would rather see her destroyed by a happy dog than by a person.
As we worked on the mermaid, Hope built a castle of her own. She was very proud too!LeeLee entertained the beach goers with her talents. She impressed everyone around with god given abilities.
We met some really neat people on Saturday, and we were trying to help them fly a kite today. The mom loves kites and had bought this trick kite. After many failed attempts on her part, she decided to let Hunter try. He was a pro. She ended up giving him the kite because she thought he was the best owner for it. It is a really cool kite and he is so excited to have it.
Just as I was thinking to myself that it was a no dolphin day, I turned around to see this. It wasn't just a partial rainbow, it was the most beautiful full one. It stretched from the state park all the way to the lighthouse. God's glory at its finest. I love the rainbow and all that it symbolizes.
As I walked off the beach tonight, I turned around to see the most beautiful sunset. The storm was quickly rolling in, the waves were churning, and I just stood in awe of the majesty of it all. Have I said lately that I love this place?




1 comment:
What talented kids you have! And the beautiful scenery. I'd love to be there.
Post a Comment