Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bow Head 165/365

My neighbor gave us a box of bows, you know the old bows from the early 90's.  The ones that were as big as our bangs.  The girls looked in and couldn't believe that we used to wear such monstrosities in our hair.  There were lots of giggles.  The other day it got quiet, then this is what appeared at the end of my bed.
 This is the front.....
.....and this is the back.  I think they must have added 10 pounds to her head.  I asked her if she thought she looked good like this and she said, "Oh yeah, I'm going to a Disco Party!"  It was very animated of course in typical LeeLee style.  Do you think she could start a new fashion trend if she wore this out?

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

I miss seeing this child's antics each week!