Thursday, June 14, 2012
Noelle Update 166/365
I have run into so many people the last few days who have asked about Noelle, so here is an update.....She seems to be doing better. She has been going to VBS this week, and she is keeping up for the most part. She is still weak, and is napping a lot. Today she slept about seven of our waking hours, and she is back down tonight. She is eating, but still not a lot. I am hoping that her energy level will start to improve as her appetite does. She is still on an antibiotic, and her rash is gone. She really is acting like she has mono. I am actually surprised that those tests were all negative. We really do appreciate all the prayers on her behalf. It's nice to see the sunshine flowing through her little body again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
have you had her re-checked for mono? her results could of been false...that is what happened to natalie back in november.
Post a Comment