Thursday, June 28, 2012

If I Could Paint the Sky-Hunter 180/365

Poor Hunter, I finally took him out in the heat today to do his picture.  If he could paint the sky, it would have the Auburn University symbol.  I guess he got the closest to what the real sky looks like, after all the sky is blue and the sun is orange!  I think God made it that way on purpose.  Hunter loves Auburn, and he is already counting down the days to the beginning of football season.  He is ready to hit the streets again and sell programs for the chance to go watch the team he loves.

And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth.” And it was so. Genesis 1:14-15

No comments: