Sunday, June 24, 2012

If I Could Paint the Sky-Noelle 176/365

I have posed the question to all of my children...if you could paint the sky what would it look like?  In the days to come, you will see what each of their skies would look like.

Noelle would paint the sky with a rainbow to remind her of God's glorious promises.  Then she would add penguins dancing across it and sliding along.  I think her sky is beautiful, and I know I would smile if it is what I saw when I looked up.

I have placed my rainbow in the clouds. It is the sign of my covenant with you and with all the earth.
Genesis 9:13

Ni Hao Yall

5 comments:

Karen said...

This is so neat. I would love looking at her sky too! Can't wait to see the rest of them.

Kristi said...

I think that is such a fun question! What a creative idea.

Stefanie said...

What a cool idea! And her sky is absolutely beautiful :)
P.S. How did you do that?

Ashley said...

Very cool Jenna! I love the photo!

Anonymous said...

That is the coolest! I love all your pictures, but this one is neat. I would love to know how to do it too. Can you post the directions?