Saturday, June 23, 2012

What Does This Say About Me? 175/365

This is me, or at least Hope says it is.  I have looked at it for awhile now and tried to figure out exactly what she means by it.  Hope does see the world a little different than the rest of us, so I just wonder what she was thinking.  The sun is out, there is a smile on my face, but there is a dark rain cloud that is just lingering over me.  hmmm...I'm going to continue thinking on this for awhile, but I wonder if she is on to something.

P.S. I could really use those fan hands about now....it is hot outside and I am sure with hands like that, I would be much cooler!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Jenna, I am thinking that those "fan hands" could be books. Do you read a lot to the kids? Precious either way. I love your posts for every day. Im impressed! Looks like you are having a great summer. Maybe we will both be in Auburn the same time soon so we can visit. Take care
Tricia and Maggie