Friday, June 22, 2012

One of My Favs.....174/365

Today one of my sweet friends living in China mentioned that she had just been all around town in her wedding dress having pictures made.  As I am picturing Lauren doing this, I instantly think of this picture.  I have tons of pictures of wedding couples in China, because frankly, they are all so adorable.  But this couple, I had watched for a while, and I tell you they just didn't seem to really connect.  It was amusing to watch them.  Out of pure exhaustion and heat, she plopped into the chair, and he so properly sat beside her.  So, today I had to take a stroll down memory lane...I'll snap back to the present day tomorrow, but this one is just one of my all times favs, and as I was sending it to Lauren, I just had to share again.

As I prepare to leave for China again, I would appreciate your prayers.  As I always say, I am headed to visit my heart.  I left it there in 2006, and I have to visit it every so often.  I know that there are some amazing things waiting for us there, and I can't wait to experience each and every one of them.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Hahaha oh man, I can't wait to see this kind of stuff happen!