These are pictures that we never would have gotten of this little old lady a year ago.
She can now run, actually run which is something she could not do.Her little joints still move in odd little directions, but she can play....she can finally play.
I am so thankful that I didn't overlook her based on age. Senior dogs have so much love to still give. They just need somebody to take a chance on them. I know that God had her waiting for me at the perfect time. And though I still haven't fully grasped the why's of how it all came about, I can cling to Isaiah 55:8-9 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.






1 comment:
Oh goodness, she is sooo cute! Such a sweet ending for this girl - she looks like the happiest dog in the world :)
Post a Comment