Yesterday one of the Wallenda's walked across the top of Niagara Falls on a two inch tightrope. While I'm sure LeeLee would probably be fearless in tackling that task, she instead practiced on a two inch slackline.
She loves to show out and show people how it is done.Her balance is incredible. She has the concentration and the determination.
She also has the skills to do what no one else will try......hmmm has anyone done this over Niagara Falls?
Maybe just maybe she could be the first! (If you coach LeeLee just ignore this post all together....pretend it didn't happen....you are seeing things in your imagination, I would never take the risk of letting her get injured doing something so foolish)
Because after all, if you ask LeeLee she will tell you she is part Monkey!






2 comments:
her athletic ability is amazing ;) WOW!
She truly is one tough cookie! I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see her in the Olympics sometime.
Post a Comment