I know I have said this before, but I will say it again, I love 4-H. I actually feel sorry for kids who never get to experience it. I don't mean going to club at school, I mean really taking advantage of what it has to offer. I was a 4-Her growing up, and I loved it! Noelle has picked up my 4-H passion, and she loves it too! Tonight was dog club. We took Annie and headed out to meet the other dog club members for some obedience training. I generally train Annie, so she didn't want to leave my side, but when she realized that Noelle was the treat factory, she decided Noelle might be pretty cool too. There were lots of treats...
lots of water breaks, it is hot out there....
There was even a best friend too! They are already looking forward to next month.

No comments:
Post a Comment