Tuesday, July 03, 2012

It's Glowing Orange 185/365

My front door flung open with the words, "Mom it's glowing orange!  Mom, Mom, come on hurry!"  So I grabbed my camera and followed.
They jumped up and down and just laughed hysterically.  Both of them just filled with so much joy that God had changed the color of the moon.
They then decided they wanted me to get a picture of them touching it.  Oh how I love the wonder and amazement of children.  I love that they can look around and see the little things and get such joy from them.  How they can understand so easily that God loves them so much that he is showing off his handy work for them to marvel at.  It's a lesson I needed today.  I needed to see the world through the eyes of these to precious children to remind me to take captive all the things around me, to marvel in his works, and to praise him for his glory.

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:14

No comments: